What do you do on a crap shoot day? Workout! Duh! In a very broad statement, I had a terrible, horrible no good very bad day. And someone made me feel lower than low and it put me in a horribly foul mood which is - fortunately - not in existence...presently.
Here's a quick breakdown of the eats for the day:
B: Apple cinnamon cheerios
L: 1/2 stuffed pepper, 1/2 cup chicken and dumplings, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/4 cup hash browns and 1 banana
D: Homemade taco salad (1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup meat, shredded cheese, salsa, 1 tbsp sour cream), refried beans (vegetarian), yellow saffron rice, fruit salad
Today was a cardio recovery day. It was a lot like yoga and core work. I actually enjoyed it a lot! I needed to get my stretch on. The old hamstrings have been super tight lately and of course sitting in a classroom setting all day for the past 3 days hasn't exactly helped. Today's workout did!
It was a 32 minute workout that burned 219 calories. So far this week, I've burned 1,319 calories! Holy smokes! Tomorrow is a Pure Cardio workout so I'll be anxious to see what it brings! Happy Thursday and get ready for Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment